Experience community. become a role model.
In a quiet location on Lake Ammersee, directly near Munich, the students are led on an individual path to the Bavarian Abitur – from grades 1 to 12. Small classes and motivating learning concepts are the basis of excellent school education. The linguistic orientation is daily practice through lived internationality. Numerous workshops of an artistic and sporting nature promote personal talents.
We convey a responsible attitude: that of the Landheim-Entrepreneur.
What is the most important thing that a school, and especially a boarding school, can give its students on their way of life? The management of the Landheim Ammersee believes: an attitude. Inner peace. And optimism. This is exactly what she conveys to the students.
Children in the Landheim Ammersee become young personalities with a strong sense of community, with high empathy and resource-conscious handling. They experience inner calm, take on responsibility according to age and learn to make decisions. For yourself and your environment, for organization and planning, environment and economic efficiency, companies and companies. A model of tomorrow.
You and your child want to know more? Find out more about the Landheim Ammersee at the Munich Educational Days!
Our pedagogical focus:
- Holistic approach to education and training: learning with head, heart and hand
- Meeting the individual through individual support and challenge
- Target and feedback interviews with trustees from school and boarding school
- Above-average, supervised leisure activities on a uniquely located campus on the shores of Lake Ammersee with its own bathing jetty
- More than 30 workshops in the fields of crafts/technology, art/music and sports
- Optimal infrastructure and convenient transport connections to Munich and Augsburg
- Further emphasis on internationalization (membership of the global school network Round Square and related exchange programs, www.roundsquare.org)