Confidence, compassion, determination, creativity and courage…
These guidelines are at the forefront of the education of your children in Le Régent. On the plateau of the majestic Swiss Alps, in the beautiful Crans-Montana, we not only teach content, but we train our students holistically.
With the precision of a Swiss watch…
… Under the professional guidance of the partner school Le Rosey (founding year 1880), unique traditions as well as the key competences of the 21st 19th century: communication, problem solving, collaboration, entrepreneurship, risk-taking, as well as leadership & digital competence (focus: Visual Arts) mediated in Le Régent. Small classes give each student the unique opportunity to discover and develop their talents individually.
We encourage children to think creatively, independently and differentiatedly. Each student should be able to fully develop his or her academic potential and personality.
Trusting and safe second ‘home’ …
Le Régent International School is a boarding school and day school where a variety of cultures, languages and experiences converge in a family community. This allows us to teach our students the appreciation of cultural differences through the dynamics of the school’s multicultural environment.
Sunny microclimate for a special learning atmosphere…
In one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, we promote the development of mind and body alike. And so the many weekend activities, such as skiing and golf – but also the unique artistic and musical offerings – focus on fun.
Our school leaves well-educated cosmopolitans. In addition to a clear emphasis on academic work, there are plenty of opportunities to develop talents in sport or in the world of art. We take every opportunity to develop the understanding and implementation of the five virtues that underlie the school philosophy: confidence, compassion, determination, creativity and courage.
“… You have just read many beautiful-sounding words ! I would be happy to assist you, if you have any questions and would like to get to know you personally and assess together with you whether we can contribute to your demanding role as a parent and thus give your child additional impulses in his or her unique development.
I myself was a student of Le Rosey for seven years and will discuss with you with enthusiasm, also in German, all the details and important aspects of boarding school life for you…
Visit us at the education fair in Munich and in Crans-Montana. Combine your visit to Le Régent with an unforgettable day of skiing in the heart of Switzerland and then end it with a traditional dinner … then enjoy the true ‘Swissness’…”
- School Name: Le Régent International School (Partner School: Le Rosey)
- Founded: 2015 (LeRosey: founded in 1880)
- School form: Swiss private school
- Students: 140
- Teachers: 44
- Orientation: Swiss Boarding School & Day School / Academic Basis: British National Curriculum (NC): Junior School (Age 4-13) & Senior School (Age: 13-18). Language of instruction English. Other languages in the program: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese/Mandarin;
- Specifics: holistic education concept for all ages: GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education), IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate). For students without English as their mother tongue, appropriate support is offered – English as a Second Language Program (ESL)
- Special features: Focus on a holistic development of mind and body. In sports, focus on skiing and golf, we promote and challenge at a professional level by participating in various competitions in order to shape teamwork and the required character traits. In addition, we offer diverse projects in the field of theatre & visual arts as well as in the world of music.