The individual promotion and development of each individual student is the focus of the work at the German Football Boarding School. The German Football Boarding School, together with the Dietrich Bonhoeffer Educational Campus, sets new standards in personal education, as well as in individual sports education and school support.
The timetable of the Dietrich Bonhoeffer educational campus allows students to complete the first individual training session in the morning without neglecting the school. In addition, the own training club offers the possibility to play in the highest German game classes and to be perfectly trained by up to 25 professional coaches.
Personalities grow here
The German Football Boarding School has the following goals:
- Development and promotion of students to successful personalities
- Development and promotion of students to successful competitive athletes
- Optimal combination of school and competitive sports
- Implementation of an efficient all-day concept
- Development of the boarding school as a habitat
In addition to technical training, the players also receive tactical training. In-house, an environment has been created to provide the ideal curriculum and learning environment for aspiring competitive athletes. After the foundation and construction of the school, it was then given to school experts in 2016 in order to further refine the concept and to improve the framework conditions for the overall education of the students entrusted to us even further.
The football concept of the German Football Boarding School in combination with the Dietrich Bonhoeffer educational campus is unique in Germany. Not only is the curriculum prescribed by the Bavarian Ministry of Culture fulfilled, it is even expanded.
This is possible due to optimal sports facilities, through cooperations with clubs, associations, doctors and private companies and professionally trained trainers and teachers. They all ensure that the young footballers are looked after and promoted in the best possible way on their path to becoming a top athlete.
Find out more about the German Football Boarding School DFI at the Munich Educational Days!
- All degrees up to the technical examination certificate possible
- Three different types of school: Middle School, Secondary School Technical High School (FOS)
- Maximum class strength of 22 students
- Lessons mainly in double hours
- The vast majority of homework and learning are done within the framework of the all-day school
- Enthusiastic teachers with a high affinity for sport
- Daily 2 hours of sport or Football training
- Close cooperation between boarding school, school and association